Sunday, February 17, 2008

My Experience in the DR



This is the name of the school where we taught English, shared the Gospel, worshipped, slept, and ate. The translation is the Biblical Center of Juan Tomas, Incorporated; the Biblical Church of Juan Tomas, the Spring School of Life, & the Biblical Camp of Juan Tomas. Through the following posts, I will be showing different aspects of this place and how we spent our time there.

1 comment:

Julia Rose said...

Wow, I bet going to the Dominican Republic was amazing! I've been on two mission trips myself. The first was in 2005. My youth group and I went to Buffalo, NY to do mission work. In 2006, we went to New Orleans. Both trips were incredible experiences, but I can't even imagine how extraordinary it would be to do mission work overseas! I'm sure it impacted you quite a bit.